FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
ERASMUS INcoming STUDENTS - TRAINEESHIPS
Can I take an Erasmus internship at your School?
- Your request will be submitted to the appreciation of our School's responsible and Courses' Coordinators.
- Please, send us the Traineeship proposal – "Learning Agreement for Traineeships Before Mobility".
What documents do I need to formalize my internship application?
- You need to send us the Traineeship proposal – "Learning Agreement for Traineeships Before Mobility and, later, if accepted, you will need to send us a copy of the following documents:
- European Heath Insurance Card ("Cartão Europeu de Saúde");
- Accident insurance ("Seguro de Acidentes de trabalho") and Liability insurance ("Seguro de Responsabilidade Cívil").
What documents will you give me at the end of the internship?
- At the end of the internship you will get the following documents:
- - "Letter of Confirmation";
- - "Traineeship Certificate";
- - "Traineeship Evaluation.